Trucker / Transportation

Insurance designed for the long haul

If you’re a for-hire trucker or a transportation company, then it is more than likely the business whose cargo you are hauling requires you to have some form of Trucker / Transportation insurance. This guarantees that the cargo is insured should anything happen to it during transport.

Trucker / Transportation Insurance from Fallgatter Rhodes covers cargo that is lost or damaged due to:

  • Collision
  • Fire
  • Accidental dump
  • Load strike

Fallgatter Rhodes can help explain what your requirements are as a trucker or freight provider and find a policy that fits your needs.